My wife and I recently purchased a 2018 Subaru Outback from the Fort Walton Beach dealership. I was charged a $799 "Predelivery Service Charge" . For that charge they were supposed to "adjust the vehicle"....but they did not do a proper job. The roof racks had been moved to the horizontal position which caused wind noise at highway speed. I had to go to Youtube to find out how to move the racks back into normal position.The tire pressure readout was in "kPa" ? instead of psi. When we went back for the "re-delivery" appointment the lady that handled all our technology questions did not know how to change the tire pressure to psi. Once again I had to use Youtube to get that corrected.

Then I get an email from the salesman/dealership saying " if you are not 100% satisfied with your vehicle and our service let us know." So I responded by pointing out the above. I have heard nothing back.

For Subaru to charge $799 and then not check over the car properly is not only poor service, it is unfairly taking advantage of a customer.

I tried to get the email for the General Sales Manager at the dealership but the online service rep "did not have that information." This is my first Subaru and so far, I AM NOT IMPRESSED! - Dan Griggs Panama City Beach, FL dgriggs@att.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments