3.0

I traded in my 2010 forester at Roy Robinsons Marysville , wash.It had a good ride .

2015 is very rough riding, is this normal or should I have some concerns Dealer said it would take 6000 mis for it to break in. . Is this true or are they just pulling my leg. I took it in to see if they could do something about it but it didn't seem to help.

It actually chatters your teeth on rough roads. It hurts my wifes back sitting in the passengers seat. What happens at the end of 6000 mis .

Do I just have to live with it , or would you try to resolve the problem?Joe Legaz

This reviewer shared experience about "problem not solved" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Subaru Of America. The most disappointing about subaru forester from Subaru Of America was follow up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Subaru Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Subaru Of America to other companies on our site.

Comments

You should be happy your Subaru dosnt burn oil. Mine burns oil and rides like s##t.