I am very unhappy with my recent service at Village Subaru
1. They stopped the detailing which I loved and was something I appreciated when I decided to buy a Subaru
2 I had two main reason I took my car in for service
- Back up camera clamp was broken
- Wire to rear view mirror game undone.
- When I picked up my car they didn’t fix the back up camera and never called and told me it was a problem
Never looked into options to replace.
- As I was driving home I saw the rear view mirror wasn’t fixed either.
When I complained at the counter about the camera - the rep was unapologetic and only had excuses.
Speaking to him left me more angry.
When I saw the rear view mirror wasn’t fixed I then called and the manager was busy.
My faith in buying Subaru’s has been shaken.
Service at Village has been going down hill.
I am very angry I need to again to my car in for service.
Subaru needs to continue detailing and complete the work requested. At the very least, tell the customer.
Product or Service Mentioned: Subaru Of America Car.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $300.
Preferred solution: Resume detailing and train staff to inform customers when work can’t be don’t and offer other solutions.