In June of 2015 I thought I had just purchased a top quality Subaru Outback.I was mistaken, on trial n error through experiences of the consumer the windshield material n design was merely a prototype.

After 4 broken windshields I was offered the opportunity to increase my car payment 12.00 a month more n drive away w a 2016, or submit another claim n replace the 4th broken windshield.

So now I'm up here at the dealer n papers come for signing, basically I paid 425.00 a month for 11 months n now In addition I'm paying 5,000.00 on my new 2016 Subaru my debt was down to 20,000.00.

So how much did I pay for the outback windshield prototype?Very frustrated n don't like being one to pay for what I thought was a quality product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Subaru Of America. The most disappointing about 2015 subaru of america outback car from Subaru Of America was windshield broke 4 times in 10 months, lied about price of car and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Subaru Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Subaru Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Subaru Of America?

Comments